Do you want to join our growing payroll team? Are you passionate about Human Resources? We are seeking for a Senior Payroll Supervisor to cooperate with our team. The Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day planning, operations and problem solving of the Czech payroll department. The Supervisor will handle all payroll matters and should maintain and develop relationships other departments and third parts.
Does this sounds like something you wish to do? We are looking forward to welcome you and grow our team with you.
- Lead all aspects of daily activities of the team make sure all work is completed per scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Manage processing of payroll processes and system upgrades
- Handle brought up issues and provide direction to the team.
- Guarantee adherence with Czech law and internal policies.
- Establish and develop appropriate controls, policies, and procedures within payroll unit
- Supervise, training and coach payroll team and assistants
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits. Respond to audit, consultant, and other partner inquiries and requests
- Own oversight of Payroll Operations and make sure that all corporate and country-specific policies and procedures, and ensure continuous improvement, being up to date on legislation, on new technologies, or on best practices applied
- Maintain oversight of internal and external compliance, and ensure government interaction standards are met
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Recommend changes in methods and procedures to improve efficiency of the payroll function
You must have:
- At least 2 years experience in a meaningful role.
- Sound understanding of Czech payroll processing.
- Deep knowledge of HR processes and policies.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to form strong interpersonal relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a Right and Fast process.
- Comfortable using English language in daily basis.
- Good command of the Czech/Slovak language that allows you to communicate
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in working in International environment
- You are collaborative and like to build trustworthy relationships.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. The applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.