We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for well-versed Engineers with strong engineering, quality and operations background to join our Team within Honeywell Aerospace. A rare opportunity to develop your skills and work for a business committed to innovation, growth and staff development. At Honeywell, we want you to be confident, think big and be the best you can.
The PSE team is responsible for executing APQP and Precise Launch Process. This is newly formed organization to drive culture change of launch on time with zero PPM. Intent of this position is to provide strong support to engineering team by performing APQP task and working closely with cross functional team ISC, Quality, Program Management and Engineering to execute Flawless Launch Process.
You will be mainly responsible for:
• Facilitating and creating DFMEA for new product launches.
• Defining Key Critical Characteristics based on lessons learned.
• Analyzing pas warranty or quality failure data and providing feedback to DFMEA
• Facilitating and helping crate risk assessment at various IPDS phases.
• Working with reactive quality team for close loop and lessons learned.
• Ensuring that Manufacturing Readiness Assessment is done for launch.
• Serving as Black Belt for PSE organization.
• Supporting DMAIC methodology and Six Sigma tool suite.
• Reviewing and providing mentorship on training materials (DFSS and APQP)
• Participating in audit to ensure APQP is executed per plan as need base.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Leadership skills to influence others.
• Knowledge of corrective action process, process control plans, FMEA and gauge R&R.
• Knowledge of APQP, product launch and SPC tools.
• Ability to audit and challenge team.
• Ability to analyze problem using six sigma tools.
• Detail understanding of Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
• Shown ability to use influencing skills to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in same time.
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
The opportunity for you
• Be part of an eminent brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
• Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• More than competitive salary
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Multisport card
• Flu Vaccination fully funded by Honeywell
If you feel it’s the right time for you to move on with your career and you love the idea to participate to the growth of the team, then let us know now and apply now.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.