Customer Business Manager
Aerospace products and services are used globally on every commercial and business aircraft operating today as well as for defense and space applications. We provide integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions, listening carefully to our customers and focusing on the technologies that best meet their needs to make flying safer, more reliable, more efficient, and more cost effective.
In an effort to reinforce the EMEAI Airlines Customer Business Team (CBT), we are presently looking for a leader to play a key role in the execution of the CBT’s strategic objectives both in the short term as well as in the long term.
You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of key aftermarket customers within the EMEAI region and specifically focused on the Central Eastern European region. Additional customers may be added to this portfolio as key growth initiatives come to fruition.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leadership / Relationship
• Develop professional relationships with customer senior leadership, decision-makers, partners, and influencers
• Thoroughly understand the customers’ business and strategic direction in order to see opportunities that profitably grow Honeywell’s business
• Provide timely communications that consistently, accurately, and effectively present details, actions, and status to organizational leadership and audiences
• Adhere to a rigorous, timely Management Operating System (MOS) and establish regular Management Operating Reviews (MORs)
• Financial Management
• Integrate clear plans for the relationship building, risk mitigation, and opportunity collection required to advance / grow the customer business
• Deliver on AOP and STRAP dedications, including revenue, operating income (margin), and working capital (cash) performance
• Drive with the credit-and-treasury-services team a timely accounts receivable process with 95% or better alignment to payment targets
• Business Management
• Support the Finance team with a timely and accurate detailed forecasting MOS in order to support the SRO process.
• In partnership with C&PS, baseline as necessary Operator Support Improvement requirements (issue characterization, root-cause-and-corrective-actions, & targets) and facilitate successful execution of the associated plan
• Business Development (Pursuits / Sales / Growth)
• Drive new business
• Ensure effective coordination with the management, sales, L&C, and other team members needed to win new business
• Provide mentorship on complex pursuits, capture short-cycle orders, lead / support retrofit-modification-upgrade opportunities, and facilitate contracts finalization
• Deliver on year-over-year growth, profitability, and win rate objectives
• Act as a decision point for marketing, pricing, gathering, and contracting new customer business
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or operations or equivalent.
• Previous business experience, including but not limited to business management, engineering, sales, operations, finance, contracts, customer support
• Green belt certification
• Fluent in English
• Master’s Degree or MBA
• Previous customer business leadership experience
• Black Belt certification
• PMP certification
• Effective customer management and interface
• Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (ex. profit-&-loss analysis, investment analysis, balance sheet, pursuit financials summary)
• Knowledge of the fundamental functional principles associated with optimizing business performance in collaboration with M&PM, sales, engineering, ISC, and C&PS
• Ability to make sound decisions and take quick action to ensure execution
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.