IT User Support
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are looking for a new team member to join our IT Hub in Prague. You will deliver the most effective, secure and responsive IT service to customers and enable them to make informed decisions in a connected way. You will provide contemporary services and make it easy for users to engage with IT. You will work in conjunction with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and problem resolution in a dynamic environment. You will recognize, prioritize and resolve IT issues and guide users through step-by-step solutions in a user-friendly manner and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will provide accurate and fast solutions to IT issues to help customers achieve a consistent, seamless IT experience in a dynamic environment.
You will recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in customer satisfaction.
Implement changes to hardware, software and process to achieve team goals and ensure best-in-class IT Support and premier customer experience.
You must have:
• High school diploma
• Associate's degree in a computer-related discipline
• Client service experience and programming knowledge
• Understand networking concepts; servers; LANs/WAN
• Experience using help desk call logging system
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent customer focus
• Dedicatedly and clearly communicates meaningful, comprehensive, and specific information
• Ability to use desktop computer hardware and software knowledge to assess, diagnose, and correct problems
• Finds the ideal balance between making decisions independently and seeking approval when appropriate
• Clearly defines and frames complex issues to ensure the most critical elements are addressed
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.