IT Solution Center Specialist
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Join Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to end users across the globe. You will deliver effective, secure and responsive service to customers and enable them to make informed decisions in a connected way. You will provide contemporary services and work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast paced environment. You will identify root causes and manage escalations as necessary. You will resolve IT issues and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provide accurate and fast solutions to IT issues to help customers achieve a consistent, seamless IT experience in a fast-paced environment
• Interact with customers, troubleshoot and resolve problems related to hardware, software and/or process
• Log the customer requests into the system
• Recommend and implement improvements to deliver the best timely solutions
• Gather customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction and experience
• Escalate IT issues to L2/L3 colleagues
• Responsibility for IT Solution Center environment and devices
You must have:
• High school diploma,
• Excellent customer focus and effective communication skills
• General knowledge of computer hardware and software
• Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system (Windows 7/10)
• Ability to identify and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
• Fluent in English and Czech language
• Associate's degree in a computer-related discipline, Bachelor's degree is a plus
• Previous experience in customer oriented environment
• Experience using help desk call logging system
• Knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS)
• Ability to work independently
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.