ERP PMO M&A Leader
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
Provide ERP (primarily SAP & Oracle) governance and mentorship expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex ERP programs and projects within Honeywell IT Enterprise Applications & Analytics team. You will develop, innovate and oversee standardized work, project management methodologies, budget, templates, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of ERP IT Roadmap projects. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs and mentorship to program and project managers delivering the actual projects.
Additionally, you will be involved in due diligence work related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), using and improving on templates you will be a part of a niche team providing insight and cost analysis in migrating the targets ERP environment into Honeywell’s core ERP landscape.
• ERP Strategy and Roadmap planning
• ERP M&A Due Diligence
• PMO Governance and Guidance
• ERP methodology and quality control
• Alignment to tool and process use
• System and business process trouble shooter.
• Participation in tollgate review and business leadership project forums (e.g. steering committees)
• ERP Program resource and financial control and governance
• Project and Program Management mentoring
• Inc. people change management
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience including knowledge of project management process, methods and tools application.
• In-depth program / project management experience in delivering SAP or Oracle programs / projects.
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall methods.
• IT Business partnering skills.
• Strong leadership, program and change-management skills.
• Ability to mentor peers on project management standards.
• Experience in program budget and resource management.
• Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business insight and customer focus.
• Experience in performing due diligence in M&A.
• PMP and/or ITIL certification.
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity.
• Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment.
• Ability to craft business value through project planning and management.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.