HRS Operations Specialist with Arabic
Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
=== JOIN THE INDUSTRY LEADER TO DESIGN THE NEXT GENERATION OF BREAKTHROUGHS ===
Do you want to start your professional adventure? Are you passionate about Human Resources? We believe that HR is an excellent start point. We are seeking for someone committed to our mission to support the delivery of corporate processes including: internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide Human Resources Services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will grant mentorship and support employee questions, understanding their matters and collaborating together with the team and partners to provide a quick solution on sensitive topics.
We are committed to provide precise end to end performance of HRS processes to support strategic objectives. We build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions. We drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and dynamic Human Resources organization.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
You will cooperate with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible of the timely delivery of the high-quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies. The HRS Operations Specialist will be accountable to fulfill wide range of HRS operation related tasks together with the rest of the team.
DO YOU HAVE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS?
- You are fluent in English and Arabic.
- You have a High School diploma or Bachelor degree.
WE ALSO VALUE:
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide mentorship, sharing knowledge and providing support when needed to our team.
- If you have some administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters.
- You have really strong organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a concise manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
IF THE ANSWER IS YES IN MOST OF THE ABOVE, THAN YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. The applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English by using it daily.
- We will provide you with professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
- Dynamic and international work environment.