Since 1951, we at Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc, in Hlubočky - Mariánské Údolí, have been crafting, producing and repairing aircraft engine parts that transport millions of people around the world every single day. In terms of industrial production, we are at the top in the aviation industry. Our products are used by leading manufacturers of transport, freight and military aircraft.
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
You'll manage a credit and collection portfolio of major EMEA airlines and business aviation customers, communicate with their finance departments to obtain payment commitments, negotiate with purchasing on payment approval, identify and drive resolution of disputes, control customers credit lines and make decisions on orders flow, brief business management on collection status and escalate payment issues to meet your assigned goals.
You'll have an opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative, professional and diverse credit & collection team, learn and use daily SAP, travel to meet some customers face to face, perfect your business language skills in daily communication and advanced courses, prepare and analyze your financial forecast, collaborate and build relationships with colleagues in sales, customer support, accounting, supply chain and contracts, learn to work using the Lean and Six Sigma continuous improvement tools, work flexible time when you need it, have fun with your colleagues, be recognized and compensated for high performance.
This is a maternity leave cover position with contract running until January 2021.
YOU MUST HAVE
• bachelor degree or equivalent
• fluency in English, any other European language or Arabic is of advantage
• a goal oriented self-starter with superior communication and organizational skills
• related experience in finance or accounting preferred
• some knowledge of accounting principles, credit and collection policies and procedures, and credit risk preferred
• Knowledge of SAP and other A/R systems highly desirable.
• Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.
• Technology savvy.
• Fair knowledge of accounting principles.
• Good organization skills with a pro-active attitude.
• Strong reconciliation and analytical skills.