SAP FICO Consultant
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We wish to welcome in our team a Specialist in SAP Deployment Projects and Subject Matter Expert within the SAP FICO module.
In this position, you will be a Senior Systems Integration Analyst in the SAP Deployment team for Finance in EMEA Region within the Global Enterprise Apps organization for the Finance portfolio. The application responsibilities of this key role include all aspects of SAP Finance (FI/CO) and all finance touchpoints areas outside FI/CO.
Key responsibilities include working to solutions across Honeywell; ensuring 'best in class' ERP module processes implementation; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring one common process model is deployed across Honeywell. In addition, this role includes legal, statutory and over finance controllership compliance.
• As a SAP FICO Consultant, you will support the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the SAP finance space globally, across all SBG’s, with a focus on the EMEA region.
• You will deploy standard solutions across finance portfolio, ensuring reuse of ground-breaking solutions and adhering to a standard process model throughout.
• You will act as a technical authority, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for all finance integration points within SAP.
• SAP Knowledge - an authoritative level functional and technical understanding of SAP with a focus on Finance area.
• Supervisory experience in SAP projects or technology deployment space.
• Deployment & business experience in SAP projects & service functionality – Finance aspects.
• Experience of full life cycle SAP deployments as a hands-on consultant or program manager.
• Experience with deploying SAP in a variety of EMEA European Countries.
• Readiness to travel approximately 25% of time.
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Six Sigma DFSS Green belt certification or Black Belt.
• The ability to partner with suppliers, business customers, and IT staff on cross-functional projects, and service improvements.
• The ability to translate business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions.
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices.
• Skilled in partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change.
• Skilled in analyzing complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts.
• Strong social skills - effective listening and teaming.
• Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action.
• Ability to be a change agent and promote positive change in the organization.
• Excellent oral, written and collaborative communication skills, including executive level communications.
• Ability to apply various tools in resolving complex problems.
• German language knowledge is a plus.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.