Technical support - FW/electro testing
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Be part of an engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Buildings products. You will work with one of our engineering team.
Key areas of responsibility and roles?
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Prototype builds preparation and automation scripts design
- Measurement of electrical and non-electrical values
- Administrative support of the engineering team responsible for development of new products
- Work with MS Excel & MS Word
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- High School Diploma in Electronic field (or similar)
- Ability to work for 20h/week in a long term collaboration
- Knowledge of programming in LabView or in C or C# language
- At least basic knowledge of technical English
- Good manual skills
What we value?
- Knowledge if micro controllers and it's programming
- experience with design and development of automation scripts
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.