Software Design Engineer
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
Aerospace provides products that are used on virtually every commercial and defense aircraft platform and in more than 100 million vehicles worldwide and include aircraft propulsion, cockpit systems and satellite communications.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide.
We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about SW development? Are you ready for your next success story?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate creative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to look after problems and opportunities. You would be teaming up with the world's most talented engineers using your skill set to chip in added software features to our products and help accelerate innovation and growth.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Tasks involve implementation, testing and integration of SW based on structured requirements
• Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding standard methodologies
• Communicate issues with stakeholders/team
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated
• Support organization in their initiatives
• College Graduate – BS in IT or Advanced degree preferred
• Experience in C and/or C++
• Experience of principles Embedded Systems
• Experience in software implementation
• Experience with working in team
• Excellent command of English language
• Experience or knowledge of avionic software
• Knowledge of configuration management system
• Knowledge of the SW development standard methodologies and SW development cycle
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Strong social and analytical skills
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Reliable, transparent, with the highest ethical standards
• Strongly customer oriented attitude
• Ability to work under stress
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Ability to make decisions and fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.