Software Design Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about SW development? Are you ready for your next success story?
We are looking for Software Design Engineer to join our SGN team responsible for design of new LiDAR prototype.
Sensing, Guidance and Navigation COE works on a new generation of safety critical avionics devices as LiDAR, Radar Altimeters, Air Data Systems, GPS, Inertial Navigations and more for broad aerospace customer base including Airbus, Boeing and others. We work on unique LiDAR technology for measurement of Air-speed, temperature, density, air particles and more parameters providing necessary data for automatic flight control with high performance, compact design and new technical solution including many innovations and technical patents. Our Air Data system is incorporated in many aircrafts as a part of flight control computer providing real-time critical data for flight. LiDAR Air Data system is a future technology for aircrafts, UAV, space and more applications.
What will you be doing?
• Work on application software for one or more prototypes (C/C++ applications).
• Work on Validation and Verification of the code (C/C++, scripts).
• Update and create Software Requirements and Software documentation within DO-178B/C.
• Responsibility for task performance (time, quality, delivery).
• Work with real target HW platform in laboratory.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Software and/or Systems Engineering.
• Knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming.
• Good orientation in code and debugging skills.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills.
• Communicative command of English language.
We also value:
• Knowledge of DO-178B/C objectives is a plus.
• Knowledge of software life cycle processes is a plus.
• Previous experience in global world-wide teams is a plus.
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong social and analytical skills
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Reliable, transparent, with the highest ethical standards
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Sense of humor :)
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• A complex systems of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
• Opportunity to get a pilot´s license.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.