Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you ready to launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform?
Join our team passionate about designing, developing and integrating highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace.
Together with our creative Team you work on improvements for Attitude & Heading Reference Systems, Tactical Advanced Land Inertial Navigators, and Inertial Reference Units for Space applications.
Who we are working with?
Our major customers are: Bell Helicopter, Dassault Aviation, Pilatus Aircraft, Airbus and European Space Agency.
You will work :
• On state-of-the-art navigation systems for business aircraft, helicopters and drones
• In a Team that has 11 members (still growing)
• In cross-functional Team (Systems & Software Engineers, Electronic HW Engineers, Test Engineers)
What will you be doing?
• Embedded / application software in C/C++ language
• Modifying and building architecture and requirements
• Modifying / developing code (includes debugging and troubleshooting)
• Executing tests, modifying test cases, procedures, and scripts
• Elaborating documentation
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science
• Excellent command of English language
• Ability to code in C/ C++
• Previous experience with embedded C/C++ programming is a plus
• Knowledge of multiple scripting languages - is a big plus
• Experience with safety critical software is a plus
If the answer is yes in most of the above, than you are the one we are looking for.
Utilize your talents and join Software Engineering team to together with world's most hardworking engineers change the world.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.