Systems Engineer (ECS) II
Since 1951, we at Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc, in Hlubočky - Mariánské Údolí, have been crafting, producing and repairing aircraft engine parts that transport millions of people around the world every single day. In terms of industrial production, we are at the top in the aviation industry. Our products are used by leading manufacturers of transport, freight and military aircraft.
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you ready to launch innovation in nearly every commercial and military aircraft? Do you want to define the future of aerospace?
Join us in exciting moment and help us build a new team, passionate about groundbreaking engineering and dedicated to building strong customer relationships.
What you can expect when joining us either in Brno or Prague?
As a Systems Engineer, you will concentrate on the precise specification of large and complex aircraft bleed air management system structure and behavior's to satisfy customer requirements. You will encompass the complete product design and development life cycle including, system concept development, design, build, qualification, certification and in-service support. In addition to being a key customer contact, you will lead global Honeywell resources and external suppliers to define and align product designs with customer’s system requirements.
You will be responsible for settling and deriving the technical requirements from the customer ensuring the compliance of the system and its products to the customer requirement documentation. Your previous experience in the gathering the requirements and detail defining will be helpful.
We expect you to take a responsibility and lead all aspects of the complete ECS system life cycle: systems requirements collection and management, air systems design, support to air systems modelling, performance testing and interpretation of test results.
Responsibility for defining the system level requirements includes requirements allocation to electronic controls and component level requirements.
You will report on system design / development status to internal and external customers.
You will liaise closely with programme management, design, development engineers, manufacturing and customers as and when necessary.
You will handle your time according to the demands of the programme and the department.
Please note that a degree of working outside of normal business hours and some travelling may occur given the global location of our customers and the Honeywell Corporation.
You will have an opportunity to work both independently and within a multi-functional team environment. You can also expect a support from areas of expertise and experience when required. We will also provide you with a training on Honeywell project management tools.
• University degree in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other, relevant Engineering degree.
• Systems Engineering experience and strong technical background. Practice in development / technical specification of mechanical systems (of aircraft) or associated electronic control units / experienced in gathering and deriving technical requirements of products from customer specification.
• Committed career in Aerospace field.
• Experience in customer technical cooperation as a Project Leader and / or Technical Leader.
• Experience with air management systems, e.g. ECS.
• Knowledge of thermodynamic and fluid dynamic in practice.
• Ability to write the Qualification Test Plans and Procedures (QTP’s) and Qualification Test Reports (QTR’s).
• Experience in environmental testing.
• Abilities to plan and control projects.
• Understanding of financial control fundamentals.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt the changes decided by project.
Utilize your talents and create new Engineering team to together with world's most hardworking engineers change the world.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.