HR Business Partner
Since 1951, we at Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc, in Hlubočky - Mariánské Údolí, have been crafting, producing and repairing aircraft engine parts that transport millions of people around the world every single day. In terms of industrial production, we are at the top in the aviation industry. Our products are used by leading manufacturers of transport, freight and military aircraft.
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Provide HR support while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with your client group
Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
You Must Have
• Human Resources experience
• Fluent Czech and English language skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Czech Labor Code knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Coaching and negotiation skills
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.