Operating & Maintenance Leader
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
You will be a leader of operating and maintenance activity.
Key areas of responsibility and roles?
- You will become the contact person for production sites, marketing department, customers
- Problem identification and justification – root cause analysis
- Project management of O&M activity with affected departments (production, R&D, quality, sourcing, supplier)
- Manage certificate updates
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- A Technical Engineering background with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering. Mechanical engineering preferred.
- Good technical overview
- Experience with technology, process of serial assembly production, work with technical documentation
- Knowledge of plastic and metal materials
- Basic knowledge of injection molding, sheet metal forming processes, casting, sintering
- Project management
- Experience with engineering change of documentations
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills in English
- Driving licence B
What we value?
- Experience with Design and Design for Manufacturing is benefit
- Knowledge of standards is benefit.
- Fosters Teamwork and Diversity, Global Mindset, Intelligent Risk Taking
- Champions Change And Six Sigma
- Self-Aware/Learning, Effective Communicator, Integrative Thinker
- Growth and Customer Focus, Gets Results, Makes People Better
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.