Network Service Engineer
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
Act as a Network Solution Engineer within Connectivity team and build relationships as a key person in the development, delivery, implementation and support of data network solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for developing contemporary data network solutions that seamlessly integrates the Internet, Cloud and Honeywell networks using emerging and cutting edge capabilities and functionality.
• Implement groundbreaking network solutions.
• Drive implementations with contemporary technologies.
• Be part of a creative, global team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 3+/6+ years’ IT infrastructure experience securing, operating and supporting data or voice networks
• Experience programming, scripting, developing code on Unix using API’s, python or equivalent
• Hands on experience and advanced knowledge with more than half of the following data and voice networking technologies: IPv4, IP address management, Routing protocols, Stateful Firewalls, Quality of Service, SD-Networking, Network Functional Virtualization IPSec Tunneling, VPN, VoIP, SIP, Codecs, DNS, DHCP, Load Balancing, Wireless, Load Sharing, VLANs, Segmentation, ACI, Application and Traffic Management, 95/5, Clouding Networking, ITIL, Incident and Problem Management
• Excellent command of the English language
• Master's degree in related field is a plus
• Advanced Trouble shooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex networks
• Strong data analytical skills
• Process automation
• Programming and scripting
• Contemporary, global and scalable thinker
• Ambitious learner, passionate about technology
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.