We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and mentorship to Procurement professionals. You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
• Provides contractual and administrative support throughout contract life cycle (analysis, review, drafting, negotiation flow-down, interpretation of contracts and all related documents, and dispute resolution), in assigned areas of responsibility – specifically negotiating, sourcing contracts (long term purchasing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, etc.) with regional (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India-EMEAI) suppliers in conjunction with EMEAI Sourcing & Procurement Group;
• Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions and proposed changes in contractual documents;
• Advises internal clients, including Honeywell’s EMEAI Sourcing& Procurement team, concerning contractual requirements; recognizes emerging issues;
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships primarily with assigned customers, and stakeholders within Honeywell’s organization ensuring top-class service and high customer satisfaction;
• Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management; that includes liaising with the Law department and other stakeholders within Aerospace for review and approval of unusual terms;
• Focuses on continual improvement in the speed, quality, and simplicity of contract formation and management processes, without compromising compliance;
• Uses six sigma / lean methodologies and global resources to reduce inefficiencies and improve responsiveness;
• Supports Aerospace Contracts and Integrated Supply Chain initiatives as required.
Position reports to Senior Contracts Manager based in Czech Republic.
You must have:
• Master’s degree in Law or equivalent academic education,
• 2+ years relevant experience with international law firm or multinational corporation,
• You have experience in negotiating projects, strong negotiation skills,
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written), including knowledge of legal and business terminology,
• Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Russian) is a plus,
• Knowledge of (or interest in) common law and major European legal systems,
• MS Office literacy.
• Advanced ability to analyze, draft, and negotiate complex agreements,
• Ability to research and analyze complex issues and develop innovative solutions,
• Ability to anticipate common patterns of negotiation and advise clients on basic strategic planning to handle or respond to them,
• Strong problem solving, contractual negotiation, and interpersonal skills,
• knowledge of procurement contract administration including legal, procurement, accounting requirements, and international contracting laws desirable,
• Ability to deal tactfully and confidentially with internal customers at all organizational levels in a dynamic environment,
• Independent proactive and friendly personality,
• Proven interpersonal skills, leadership and initiative with results in dynamic environments,
• Ability to travel up to 15%.
• An outstanding opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Company.
• Ability to cooperate with over 50 legal professionals within the Team.
• Team led with integrity and outstanding focus on compliance.
• Diverse workplace, where collaboration and teamwork are being encouraged and cultivated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.