IT Data Privacy Specialist
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges.
In this key position, together with our creative and fast-growing team, you will be the focal point for the Data Privacy function focused on helping achieve Data Privacy regulatory compliance. You will support the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Data Subject Rights (DSR) processes from a process and technology perspective. Serve as a Data Privacy domain expert and assist in designing and implementing a robust compliance plan. You will translate business requirements and process improvement opportunities into technical solutions and partner with all key business areas to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives. You will monitor the industry landscape to keep visibility on evolutions, trends, and best-practices related to Data Privacy. Additionally, you will develop and publish metrics and dashboards to track and handle Data Privacy processes.
What you can expect?
You will collaborate with IT, legal and regulatory team members to assure compliance with local and international privacy regulations. You will track and prioritize process and tool improvements for the PIA and DSR. You will establish positive relationships with internal partners to monitor and report on progress and resolve issues. You will evaluate and prioritize technology solutions to meet requirements around data governance, mapping, masking, archiving and encryption.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology, or other, relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years of Compliance, Security, Audit, Data Privacy, IT Project Management, or Data Encryption/Masking/Tokenization experience.
• Real passion for Data Privacy
• Exposure to Data Protection solutions and technologies including - Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Masking/Tokenization, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, Data Discovery, Data Encryption, and Cloud based Data Protection
• Understanding of Government & Organizational Regulations including GDPR, Data Privacy, NIST, CUI, ISO
• Ability to look at detailed projects and identify gaps in implementation that don't meet requirements
• Ability to Influence leadership and other partners at various levels of the organization to change their work to consider Data Privacy
• Track record of quickly and energetically acting to resolve problems
• Able and willing to work independently and in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
• Strong global experience and mindset
• Program management and change management to drive significant business results
• Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
• Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.