Senior Regulatory Engineer
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Be a part of a team and apply your expertise and knowledge in finding creative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer (Level II) that will be responsible for ensuring General Safety products align with existing PPE regulatory requirements for intended global markets.
Key responsibilities include:
You will determine and execute regulatory requirements for CE and VE projects. Also, as needed, provide information and technical assistance to design and manufacturing on current compliance standards, regulations, and specifications. Plans, initiates, and handles conformance and compliance testing; researches costs and product compliance evaluation requirements to achieve desired product certification or recertification. You will develop skills providing guidance and ownership of regulatory content and markings for compliance labeling, packaging and product documentation.
Additional Skills and Experience:
• You have Project management/coordinator experience.
• You have ERP System experience.
• Ordering Compliance test samples for third party laboratory testing.
• Lead the relationship with local and/or product specialty.
• You are able to handle the Compliance Data Base, upload new compliance certifications while tracking critical metric metrics.
• You can communicate with multiple certification laboratories to procure and initiate test services track project landmarks assuring on-time product certification for product release.
• Closely cooperate with R&D, Marketing, Project Managers and test engineers internally and with external test laboratories ensuring all issues are driven to on-time resolution.
You must have:
• BS in a technical discipline or related degree.
• 2+ years of regulatory experience.
• Demonstrated Project Management experience and customer-facing skills.
• Multi-lingual with English as a second language.
• PPE Experience a plus.
• Knowledgeable in the use of M.S. Office Tools E.g. Microsoft 360, Power Point, Excel, more.
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.