ERP IT Project Manager
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Do you want to lead business growth within global organization? Are you passionate about modern technologies and innovative approach? Are you ready to build your future?
Now, you have an opportunity to join progressive environment of global IT HUB in Czech Republic and work on ERP related projects in EMEA, APAC and Americas. Honeywell is strongly driving its digital strategy with seek to move from 148 ERP systems across 35 businesses to 10 Core systems.
As ERP IT Project Leader, you will have rare opportunity to run Deployment projects from EMEA region, moving various business units from legacy systems to Core ERPs (SAP/Oracle), this includes integration across several functions and/or organizations. You will act as forward-thinking Project Leader and lead a team of third party contractors, Honeywell IT and business employees to achieve project’s objectives and goals. Working as part of a larger program or have responsibility for a portfolio of small to medium size projects (Enablement) is also included in the role.
Your main goal will be to lead the overall day to day completion of project objectives and deliverables as per the project’s scope, including project planning / schedules, integration of project plans, cost and reporting out project wide-metrics from the various work-streams.
Do you have what it takes to lead a change?
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• 3+ years of experience in project management
• SAP or Oracle deployment or optimization experience
• Leadership skills, cultural awareness, ability to lead and effectively collaborate with people from different cultures and functions
• Superb communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate risk and issues and build relationships with Director and Senior Director level partners and VP GMs of the business
• Business insight, deep understanding of business processes
• Advanced level of English language
If the answer is yes in most of the above, then you are the one we are looking for. Utilize your talents and join our team to together change the world.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.