Electronics Test Engineer – HRD60191
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with completion and build incredible products? We provide the resources, technical and engineering support to a variety of engineering challenges. Are you passionate about joining us as Electronics Test Engineer?
• Execute functional and environmental tests and provide test documentation;
• Build test plans and loops;
• Derive test cases from product requirements;
• Continuously improve test environment in the area of test automation;
• Share standard methodologies;
• Evaluate and lead integration issues with multi-functional teams;
• Support project planning, provide estimations, identify risks.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Understanding of embedded systems;
• Basic knowledge of electronic circuits, ability to take measurements;
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or IT is an advantage.
If the answer is yes in most of the above, then you are the one we are looking for.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. The applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
What we can offer?
• You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English by using it daily;
• We will provide you with professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• Dynamic and international work environment.