Sr SAP Analyst - Logistics (Prague / Brno)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about SAP? Do you have Logistics knowledge? Are you ready for your next success story? Then become a part of our team located in Prague or Brno!
Senior IT Systems Analyst role is supporting ERP Deployments and IT Initiatives in the Global Enterprise Application organization.
Key responsibilities include executing Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve Honeywell business results across the whole organization. You will define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications and contribute building IT solutions. You will support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications. Your technical and project management skills will be key to ensuring delivery of highly effective solutions that improve IT user experience.
• Support the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the ERP Logistics space globally, across all SBG’s
• Deploy standard solutions across the Logistics portfolio, ensuring reuse of best in class solutions and adhering to a common process model throughout
• Responsible for serving as technical expert, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for all Logistics integration points within ERP.
• IT expertise: ERP functional expert level and good technical understanding with a focus on Logistics area
• Large experience with implementation of ERP systems (preferably SAP), with focus on LE-WM, Interfaces & RF functionality
• Good understand of Logistics touch point to other ERP functional modules: Sales, Finance, etc.
• Additional knowledge of Trade & Analytics is good to have[SK3]
• Ability to understand business processes and capability to deploy Global Design
• Ability to work independent in a matrix environment, supervisory experience in ERP projects
• Can operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment
• Excellent time management, organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to analyze large volumes of information, deal with ambiguity and define “the big picture”
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering Degree)
• Willingness to travel as per the project requirements.
• Large experience with implementation/deployment cycles in SAP Logistics
• Experience of work in international corporations, in industries similar to Honeywell
• Experience with Six Sigma, Lean/HOS, Agile techniques preferred
• Continued Professional Development
• Travel Required
• Work in multinational team and company
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Chance to create and develop your career with global company
• Daily use of foreign languages.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture. Applicants with relevant qualifications will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.