Sr SAP Analyst (Prague / Brno)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about SAP? Do you have logistics and sales knowledge? Are you ready for your next success story? Then become a part of our team in Prague or Brno!
Key Leadership Responsibilities:
• Acting as a member of the Global Enterprise Applications SAP team, supporting the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the functional scope of one of the solutions noted in the position summary.
• Developing and deploying standard IT solutions across SBGs; ensuring 'best in class' processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring common processes are defined and deployed.
• Ensuring a common configuration of the SAP solutions are being deployed by external IT partners/preferred vendors.
• Partnership with suppliers for solutioning, build and deploy activities.
• Providing timely and accurate follow up on identified business Gaps, including specification review/approval, testing, documentation and knowledge transfer.
• Multi-tasking and working in a virtual work environment.
• Responsible for serving as technical expert, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for the supported functional area.
• Be a champion for the SAP solution, and a champion for the benefits of change.
• Partner with Functional Implementation Leader team, Deployment Leads and other key parties to ensure a successful project implementation
• Participate, communicate, work in a Cross functional /cross cultural team effectively
• Experience in the SAP project or technology deployment space with experience in at least 2 full life cycle SAP deployments as a hands-on SAP functional/solution expert. Knowledge of SAP GTS and SAP SD.
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (knowledge of other EU languages like German is an advantage)
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated experience in process design, SAP configuration, functional specification development, testing and training required.
• Self-directed and able to fix and solve problems independently as well as a team
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Able to deal with ambiguity, and uncertainty
• Can operate in a multi-cultural, global environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Willingness to travel as per the project requirements (up to 60%)
Good to Have:
• Six Sigma DFSS Greenbelt certification or Black Belt Preferred
• The ability to partner with suppliers, business customers, and IT staff on cross-functional projects, and service improvements
• SAP Knowledge - have an expert level functional and technical understanding of SAP in supported function.
• The ability to translate business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices
• Skilled in partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change
• Skilled or proven ability to analyze complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts
• Good social skills - effective listening and teaming
• Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
• Excellent oral, written and collaborative communication skills, including executive level communications
• Work in multinational team and company
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Chance to create and develop your career with global company
• Daily use of foreign languages.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture. Applicants with relevant qualifications will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.