Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about SW development? Are you ready for your next success story?
Become a part of growing SATCOM team that designs, develops and integrates software within Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE)!
You will be the key member of agile SW team to deliver creative solutions for secure connectivity of the aircraft to internet and to the air traffic control. We seek for C/C++ developers with real passion for following technologies – Linux, Networking, Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and Aerospace.
You must have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of C++
- Experience with at least one of these areas – SW development on Linux, Network SW, Telecommunication SW, Cybersecurity (e.g. SE Linux, firewalls)
- Ability to learn new things
- Good command of English
- Ability to develop efficient and secure software
- Understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, …)
- Global collaboration (working with teams in Canada and US)
- Passion to achieve seemingly impossible goals
- Sense of humor
- Work in multinational team and company
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A complex systems of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Opportunity to build and develop your career with global company
- Daily use of foreign languages.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.