Senior Gas Detection Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND ROLES:
- Leading the development of integrated mechanical, electronic and software instruments and systems used for gas detection
- Working with project managers, product managers and senior management to define product requirements
- Defining product concepts and validating the concepts with marketing and customers
- Supervising the development of products to meet requirements
- Mentoring, guiding, and reviewing the work of other engineers
- Conducting engineering work reviews
- Using the best engineering practices to develop novel and innovative solutions and bring them from ideas and concepts to a mass production
- Co-operating with internal and external research bodies on innovations
- Application of international standards (UL, CSA, CE, ATEX, SIL) and Honeywell internal processes.
- Driving continuous improvement and technical process development.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Master‘s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical and software engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with electronic, mechanical or software design; at least 3 years of experience in systems engineering
- Knowledge of Flammable & Toxic Gas sensing principles
- Experience with design or application of gas detectors or gas sensors
- Experience in leading development of new sensing elements is an advantage
- Knowledge of sound transmission is an advantage
- Knowledge of image processing is an advantage
- Good command of CAD tools in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Knowledge of state-of-art and emerging industrial technologies
- Very good knowledge of English (both in reading and writing)
- Good communication and mentoring skills
- Innovative mindset, analytical skills, eagerness to explore new solutions and to learn and master new technologies
- Willingness to occasional short-term travels abroad
- Experience with standards for designing safety-critical or intrinsically safe electronic devices is an advantage
• Work in multinational team and company
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• A complex systems of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Opportunity to build your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.