Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
• Be a member of a team responsible for creation of custom software configurations, implementation of requested customer changes, and support of customer service.
• Produce Software products which include configuration (database) objects and tables, Embedded C on various microprocessor platforms, and web based configuration tools.
• Develop and in implement software change orders originating from customer requests or field service engineering organization.
• Adhere to custom software schedules.
• Collaborate with other Flight Controls engineering teams and Customer and Product Support.
• Compliance with Engineering Standard design practices including Tools, Processes, and Documentation.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
• Previous professional experience with software development is an advantage.
• Excellent command of English language mandatory
• Excellent technical writing skills.
• Great experience and Knowledge of C, C++, Knowledge of VB/VBA and/or C# language, Microsoft Visual Studio preferred, Software design tools, Requirements management tools, Software configuration management tools, Window/Unix scripting languages.
• Knowledge of commercial airborne standards including RTCA DO-178B.
• Capability and willingness to periodically travel.
• Experience in real-time embedded software.
• Experience in all phases of the SW development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, testing).
• Experience in Windows Office including Access and Excel.
• Motivated do develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company.
• Team player.
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability.
• Self–starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently.
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
• Excellent communications skills.