Be part of growing SATCOM team that designs, develops and integrates software within Hon-eywell Connected Enterprise (HCE)!
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
You must have:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Good Knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Embedded Systems
• Fluent in English (B2 level)
• Understanding various software development life-cycle
• Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Effective communicator
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and au-dience
• Ability to code in multiple languages