Test Engineering Team Leader
The Honeywell Technology Solutions international development centre offers a wide variety of job opportunities in research and development, with a special focus on the divisions of Aerospace, Home & Buildings Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions.
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Manage a test team focused on mechatronic products testing, development and operation of unique test fixtures, tools development mainly for HVAC products. Ensure quality aspects of delivery, usage of best practices. Collaborate with technical leaders, project managers and engineering managers with focus on product requirements verification from test stand point, verification of test procedures, resource allocation, etc.
• Responsible for quality of his / her team output (NPI deliverables) using best practices.
• Responsible for people engagement.
• Develop plans for team members (trainings, HPD, TRR).
• Responsible for accuracy of team member estimates.
• Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
• Follow configuration management practices.
• Develop, modify, review, refine test procedures and execute mechatronic, HW and SW tests
• Design, evaluate and manufacture new test cases, fixtures and tools
• Search for product issues and detail analysis of failures
• Close cooperation with designers and support design requirements
• Ensures compliance with legislative and product requirements
• Foster and develop technical skills and knowledge across team
• Support hiring to the team
• Provide inputs for project planning and capacity monitoring
• Supports AOP and strategy roadmap with Engineering manager and Product development manager
• Provides input on necessary equipment
• Master degree in engineering (electrical or mechatronic engineering)
• 3+ years of experience in technical role
• Previous experience in people coordination/management
• Experience with mechatronic testing (manual and automation testing), writing test documentation and test procedures, defining and executing test cases, as well as managing test activities and tracking defects.
• Awareness of various testing methodologies/concepts
• Preferably understanding and experience with LabVIEW programing
• Practical knowledge and implementation of electrical and mechanical sensors
• Awareness of EMC testing
• Awareness of PLC programming
• Practical knowledge of communication interfaces/protocols
• Driving licence
• Qualification requirements & certificates according to legislation (Vyhlaska 50)
• English at B2 as minimum
• Foster open communication, creative thinking
• Motivate and inspire team members
• Lead by setting a good example (role model)
• Explain complex problems and issues in understandable terms
• Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
• Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated creativity.
• Encourage risk-taking, and constant improvement