DRIVING INFINITE POSSIBILITIES WITHIN A DIVERSIFIED, GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
The Payroll Analyst under general supervision, performs a variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, retirement, payroll/benefit records and payment.
Full responsibility for Czech Payroll Function.
- Managing multiple international payroll responsibility for the provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables.
- Ensuring that Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
- Setup of new employees on payroll system.
- Processing payrolls, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers.
- Payroll Payments.
- Recording Holiday, Sick Leave, Absenteeism.
- End of Year Payroll Processes.
- Remitting of taxes to Czech government bodies.
- Reconciliation of Payroll on monthly basis.
- Prepare and Reconcile Payroll Mgt Reports each month
- Providing support to all employees and managers in scope of Payroll;
- Support HR team to ensure correct data flow;
- Other reports as required by management from time to time.
- Request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP production payroll system to insure Legal compliancy in sync with our Global payroll team.
- Part of testing and validation changes manage on our SAP payroll system by our HRIT team
- Controls payroll calculated through our SAP payroll system based on data received from other inputters.
- Controls net Variances from previous month in sync with our Global payroll team
- Prepare a Net to pay file per legal entity to control bank files generated.
- Control Social Contributions and other compliancy payment in sync with our Global payroll team and in country team
- Manage social contributions due on a quarterly basis
- Reconcile various post payroll reports
- Manage simple queries on our SAP payroll system when needed
- Managed final payroll settlement based on data received from HR Generalists and payroll data
- Support various internal and external audits
- Support employee queries via our CRM tool and accordingly with our internal SLA
- Support continuous improvement of what we deliver in accordance with our HOS principals. Support also transition of activities to our Global payroll delivery hub
- Active participation in payroll and non-payroll projects which impact payslips
- Active participation during payroll integrations (from data collections to final testing)
You must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Czech payroll processing.
- Strong knowledge of Czech HR processes and policies.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a Right and Fast process.
- Solid Czech payroll expertise
- Czech HR legal knowledge
- SAP HR knowledge would be appreciated
- Microsoft office
- Fluent Czech and English