Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The primary role of the Advanced Technology Project Manager is managing of a small portfolio of research projects associated with internal and/or external customers. Most of these are co-funded programs with the European Space Agency, the SESAR JU, Clean Sky JU and the Czech government.
- Interaction with internal and external customers
- Project planning, controlling and reporting
- Implement and monitor project schedules
- Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
- And execution of the project within the boundaries defined by Honeywell and customer processes.
You must have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent Project/Program Management Skills
- Practical knowledge of the earned value management
- Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
- Self – starter, motivated to take initiative and able to work independently
- Someone who is interested to work in fast paced, global business environment
- Excellent communications skills