DRIVING INFINITE POSSIBILITIES WITHIN A DIVERSIFIED, GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
Are you on the fourth year of Law University and would like you like to gain the knowledge in practice? Where else then in worldwide American company?
On this position you can learn about all facets of Honeywell's Contract Management functional role and responsibility. Gain exposure and direct work experience working closely with Honeywell Aerospace Contract Management professionals, customer program or supply chain teams, as well as, some interface with General Legal Counsel. Focus is on getting the information about the process of contract negotiation, how the contract is formed and negotiation, without compromising compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Administrative assistance and support with preparation and negotiation of the supplier’s contracts of Aerospace Honeywell;
• Providing contract evaluation under the guidance of Contracts professionals – Contract managers (review of contract terms and conditions, background research, risk gap analysis);
• Provide research of identified country laws (with focus on commercial/contract law) and prepare summary of such research;
• General support the activities of Aerospace Sales Contracts team;
• Assistance and support of Aerospace Sales Contracts projects.
We expect from you:
• You should be in the 4th year on Law University;
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written);
• Prior working (as intern or equivalent) experience in area of law, a plus;
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.