JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
The Management Accountant within the EMEA Center of Technical Accounting (COTA) will report to the R&O Team Leader and have a responsibility for all accounting activities linked with the Honeywell International Sarl avionic business. The responsibilities will include executing accounting activities, analyzing results, monitoring processes and suggest solutions regarding repair and overhaul activities and ensuring that all accounting transactions are performed in accordance with US-GAAP, Honeywell policy and local statutory accounting principles.
The major responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of accounting records on SAP inclusive of the sub ledger accounts and General Ledger Balances.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Ensure a regular review of all elements of R&O Inventory to include a review of aged Work in progress
- Regular monitoring of repair projects, closely analyzing movements and correcting for errors as required – including the overall claim process
- Process Invoicing received from CGM Locations covering R&O Charge and Ancillary Services. Ensure positive communications are maintained.
- Support the monthly and annual closing process and perform necessary accounting adjustments
- Reviewing shipped not billed items report
- Preparing and reviewing claim reports
- Partner with the ISC function and other finance or plant organizations to develop effective cost management processes
- Regular E&O, WIP, PSV and other inventory, PL and BS reports performing
You must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Accounting (AP, AR or GL)
- Computer Skills : Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office Products – MS Excel advanced
- English Language skills both oral and written required
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- US GAAP knowledge
- Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing or Repair Business
- Process and Results Orientated
- Initiative, positive attitude, self starter, get-things-done attitude