Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking.
- You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services.
- You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
- You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
- You will be part of the Automation CoE and In this role you will work on the design and implement various uses cases from Business groups to ensure the requests for Automation Needs are fulfilled in a high-quality manner.
This position will work closely with business partners, Solution team, and RPA platform teams to meet customer requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for bringing Innovation through automation and Cognitive capabilities across organization
- Deliver robotic process automation technology components and create reusable knowledge assets for RPA projects
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail where required and communicate effectively with business counterparts and stakeholder
- Identify and communicate the RPA technical infrastructure requirements
- Design RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA vendor specific design principles and standards
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Communicating with RPA software vendor support team for technical issues and participating with other users in the RPA community
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and modify RPA solutions
- Perform all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools
- Train and mentor team members
You must have:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering stream
- Expertise and Experience in RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations
- Expertise and Experience in Chat Bot platforms & Implementation
- Expert level Expertise in Node JS, Python, JAVA programming knowledge
- Expert level skills in Web services/APIs/Integration