Advanced Technology will be most happy to welcome a new colleague on board!
At this position, you will contribute to the research projects related to the use of mobile network infrastructure (3G/4G/5G) for aerial operations. You will be working with engineers from different technological areas (surveillance, navigation, flight supporting services, communications,…) with the aim to explore possibilities offered by the mobile network technologies for specific needs of various flight operations.
Your Scope of Work:
- Develop a technical concept together with an estimation of achievable benefits
- Transform the concept into the high-level system architecture by defining interfaces, communication protocols, functional requirements, etc.
- Work with experts from different domains to refine the requirements
- Model different elements of the concept to perform/support proof-of-concept validation
- Design experiments including testing in real environment
- Analyze results of validation exercises/experiments
- Disseminate the results both internally and externally addressing business as well as technical aspects
You must have:
- Knowledge of mobile networks technologies including 5G
- University degree in telecommunication, math, physics, informatics or system engineering
- Some experience with system research and development, design (architecture, requirements) and implementation of complex engineering systems
- Basic knowledge of information management, and data processing
- Basic knowledge of programming and scripting; algorithms development
- Presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge and basic experience with project management is advantageous