Specialist in SAP Deployment Projects and Subject Matter Expert within the SAP FICO module.
This position will be Senior SAP FI/CO consultant in the SAP Deployment team in the EMEA region within the Global Enterprise Application organization for the Finance portfolio. The consultant’s
responsibilities of this key role include all aspects of SAP Finance (FI/CO) and all finance touch point areas outside FI/CO.
Key responsibilities will include working on solutions across Honeywell organization; ensuring that 'best in class' ERP module processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring one common process model is deployed across Honeywell. In addition, this role includes legal, statutory and over finance controllership compliance.
- Support the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the SAP finance space globally, across all SBG’s, with a primary focus on the EMEA region
- Deploy standard solutions across the finance portfolio, ensuring reuse of best in class solutions and adhering to a common process model throughout
- Responsible for serving as technical expert, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for all finance integration points within SAP.
You must have:
- SAP Knowledge - have an expert level functional and technical understanding of
SAP with a focus on Finance area
- Supervisory experience in SAP projects or technology deployment space
- Deployment & business experience in SAP Projects & service functionality –
- Experience of full life cycle SAP deployments as a hands-on consultant or program manager Experience with deploying SAP in a variety of EMEA European Countries
- Very good spoken and written English
- 3 years experience with SAP.