Provide ERP (primarily SAP & Oracle) governance and guidance expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex ERP programs and projects within Honeywell IT Enterprise Applications & Analytics team. You will set up SAP project teams and resources, define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. You will oversee root cause analysis and ensure learning's are shared across the organization to enable higher productivity. You will develop and oversee standardized work, project management methodologies, templates, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of IT projects within your remit. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs. Additionally you will be involved in due diligence work related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), using and improving on templates you will be a part of a niche team providing insight and cost analysis in migrating the targets ERP environment into Honeywell’s core ERP landscape.
- ERP Strategy and Roadmap planning
- ERP M&A Due Diligence
- PMO Governance and Guidance
o ERP methodology and quality control
o Adherence to tool and process use
o System and business process trouble shooter
o Participation in tollgate review and business leadership project forums (e.g. steering committees)
- ERP Program resource and financial control and governance
- Project and Program Management coaching, Inc. People change management
You must have:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
- In-depth experience in delivering SAP programs / projects.
- Experience in performing due diligence in M&A
- Experience in program budget and resource management.
- IT Business partnering skills
- Strong leadership, program and change management skills
- Ability to mentor peers on project management standards