Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including on boarding, internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, managers and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve requests coming from all these stakeholders.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
Key Areas of Responsibility
• On-boarding process administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
• Exit process administration;
• Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
• Employment contracts modifications;
• Medical and benefits administration;
• Leave administration;
• Reports related to HRS;
• Support HRS related audit;
• Managing HRS service requests in CRM according to Golden rules;
• Involvement in process integration if required;
• Keeping SOPs up-to-date
• Initiate improvement ideas and action on it;
• Coordinate and provide data and information to payroll for monthly closing;
• Comply with all required policies & local labor law.
YOU MUST HAVE
Fluent English and Czech or Slovak (spoken and written)
Good PC skills (word, excel, outlook)
Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide guidance
Some administrative experience
Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
Strong organizational skills
Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment