Clothing VE/CE&Sustaining Eng.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
• Execution of sustenance and VE/CE projects.
• Work with Cross Functional teams.
• Modification and Selection of fibers /fabrics (materials) for specific applications.
• Update/ modify modeling and patterns using software like accumark etc.
• Responsible for other technical deliverables of the project like modification of existing drawings analyzing the failure and creating RCA etc.
• Co-ordination & Follow-up with, Functional Excellence Teams, Manufacturing and Team Lead for day to day project activities.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Experience of Product Development Life Cycle is a must
• Knowledge of Value Engineering / Component Engineering process
• Knowledge of Six Sigma tools in NPI product development
• Must have Self driven approach in driving projects
• Exposure to design of Personal protection equipment such as First responders clothing, Fall protection harnesses, Gloves, footwear will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of Arc Flash clothing development will be added advantage.
• Excellent coordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills
• Excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check