IT Project Leader – App Rationalization
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
This leadership role will drive Application Rationalization process for IT Enterprise Systems & Applications (ESA) ISC/OTC organization globally, across all Honeywell SBG’s and functions.
The role will supervise multiple application disposition projects in parallel to ensure their successful completion to realize anticipated cost benefits.
This role will also be responsible to build the Application Asset Management System for effective and long term sustainability of Application Rationalization process.
• Act as a member of IT Enterprise Systems & Applications (ESA) ISC/OTC extended leadership team responsible for Application Rationalization.
• Effective networking and communication with all key stakeholders – ISC/OTC Functional leads, ESA Operations Excellence team, IT Business partners and application owners, to successfully drive application disposition.
• Build and deploy effective system for IT Application Asset Management.
• Maintain ESA ISC/OTC section of TCO application repository to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
• Follow up on all Past Due cases to understand the problem and setup realistic catch up plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or MBA desirable.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Proven ability to work in global virtual team environment, IT or Engineering.
• Proven ability to work effectively with various stakeholders – IT leads, Business partners, Application owners and others.
• Proven ability to drive and supervise multiple projects in parallel.
• Very good knowledge of diverse application portfolio in large organizations, across various business and functions.
• Previous experience with IT Application Asset Management is desirable.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
• Project and change management experience
• PMP and/or ITIL certification
• Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex problems without guidance or supervision.
• Ability to prioritize, influence and work with cross-functional global teams
• Knowledge in IT process development and implementation
• Strong analytical, trouble-shooting and risk identification skills
• Quickly identifies interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues
• Conveys information with clarity, ensuring the message is understood
• Ability to foster good relationships, work independently and in collaboration with global teams
627 00 Brno-Slatina