We are dynamic team with clear vision & mission. Our area of responsibility is strategic planning in Aerospace filed. We enable personal development & growth in supply chain. We are participating in multiple cross-functional projects.
• Analyst expected to actively participate on creation and reporting Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP)
• Demand Planning
• Maintain Planning Systems Parameters
• Participate on Improvement Projects (i.e.: forecasting accuracy, inventory control)
You must have:
• Fresh graduated, min. Bachelor or 1-2 years directly related experience in Supply Chain.
• Advanced in Excel
• Solid organization & Communication skills
• Good data analysis
• SQL database, Access a plus
• Advanced/specialized degree in Supply Chain Management a plus
• Highly proficient in planning systems e.g. SAP a plus