SAP Basis Specialist
The SAP Basis Specialist is a member of the SAP BASIS operations team in the Honeywell Enterprise-Wide Application Services organization. Support of Honeywell’s SAP application portfolio is an integral component in the delivery of both business efficiencies and tangible benefits involving systems, processes, and people. The SAP Basis specialist will integrate the latest SAP technology, products and infrastructure components to run best in class solutions to deliver business value.
The SAP Basis specialist will provide technical coordination over of a wide range of Basis activity with outsourced service providers. This position requires expert knowledge and experience working as an SAP Basis specialist in a large multi-instance SAP environment.
• Manage SAP technical operations support (incident, problem, change and request).
• Develop technical SAP reference architecture documents.
• Testing SAP disaster recovery solutions.
• Providing technical project management for SAP installation, platform/datacenter migration, upgrades, vulnerability patching, and deployment support.
YOU MUST HAVE
• BS in Computer Science/Mathematics or similar discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in deploying SAP products and incorporating SAP Basis best practices.
• 2+ years of experience in supporting SAP HANA
• At least 5 years of experience with SAP Basis operations on a virtualized platform environment
• Fluent in English language.
• SAP Basis architecture, working in a large multi-instance SAP environment. (minimum 3 years)
• Experience with SAP products, SAP Solution Manager, SAP SSO, Solution Landscape Directory, etc.
• Experience in supporting SAP HANA for BW, and SideCar environments.
• Experience with SAP virtualization, P2V migrations for SAP instances.
• Experience with SAP on Red Hat and Windows platforms.
• Experience with Hyper-Converged and Cloud technologies solutions, (Nutanix is a plus).
• Ability to influence in a matrix environment, demonstrating insight, tact, political acumen, and diplomacy skills sufficient to foster effective relations and build consensus within operations communities and partners.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Creative problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Good communication skills – Oral and written.
627 00 Brno-Slatina