Responsible for the expediting and coordination of material flow through Supply Chain to meet customer satisfaction. This position works directly with buyers, planners and ERDC collegues to ensure proper flow of parts.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Address customers Fillrate, Pastdues, A.O.G., and expedites issues while maintaining Metrics/Reports to reflect performance.
• Know and understand Supply Chain flow and Operating Computer Systems; I.e. SAP
•Must be customer focused and work under pressure to meet customer timelines.
• Negotiate and communicate cross-functionally within the organization.
• Apply urgency to endeavors in order to meet customers expectations.
• Solve Supply Chain issues and working with Mfg. Division to coordinate/expedite parts flow.
• React/solve disruptions in Supply Chain and keep customer focus.
• Be the Liaisons for Aftermarket Spares and the customer to Mfg. Divisions to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Strategize and prioritize critical customer issues to meet customer demand.
Fill-rate, Past-dues, Inventory, Shipments are all measured and monitored by these Associates. The performance of this position directly reflects Aftermarket Spares customer service issues. The customer dictates the latitude and discretion used for this position as Associates prioritize and pull up schedules to meet customer demand. Discretion and Latitude must be exemplified when working with Supply Chain dependent upon customers requirements. The communication in this position is vital to obtain material and constitutes the majority of time exercised by Planners.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Strong customer service skills
• Friendly user of Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of and/or experience in supply chain operations/functions
• Experience using E-supply chain software
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities/tasks at one time is essential
• Results driven and a self-starting mentality with a strong bias for action
• Greenbelt certified (not a must criteria)