Are you interested in becoming a Flight Operations Expert shaping the future of aviation?
- As our new colleague, you will join our Flight Operations team in Honeywell.
- Your previous pilot experience and creativity is going to help you when working on projects concerning research and development.
- You are going to have a significant impact on technical concepts of Honeywell’s existing and future aircraft cockpit products.
How are you going to be spending your time with us?
- Working with engineers and scientists to develop and exchange ideas regarding project goals
- Specifying requirements and operational use for components and systems in development
- Providing engineers and scientists with insight into operations and explain grounds for own reasoning
- And of course there is more! Let’s discuss that face to face.
Must-haves for your successful start:
- University education
- Pilot experience in airline or business jet operations
- Very good communication skills with advanced level of English language
- Creative thinking