You will be responsible for ensuring past due and collection metrics are achieved on a moderately complex portfolio of accounts. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables. You would interact with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of delivery, contract/PO issues, etc. Provides monthly cash receipt forecasts and various analysis.
Do a superb job for (internal and external)customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
Understand the risk of not acting or acting too slowly
You must have:
- Bachelor‘s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Fluent in English and any other European language
- Strong Leadership abilities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.
- Technology savvy.
- Fair knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good organization skills with a pro-active attitude.
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills.