- Partner with Staffing Center of Excellence to ensure flawless execution of the staffing process at all levels of the organization;
- Regularly review the staffing process and practice to be effective for the business;
- Cooperate with the Staffing team on understanding the business plan and the right approach and process set up;
- Interview the Top candidates and give the feedback to Staffing team and Hiring Managers.
• Performance and Talent Management:
- Drive the internal Performance and Talent management processes (HPD, MRR, Succession planning, 360°, PIP, etc.);
- Effectively resolve disciplinary issues according to the local regulations;
- Proactively work with Top Talents - drive Individual development plans implementation and implement practices for working with Top Talents;
- Handle effectively internal transfers and promotions;
- Act as coach and confidant for Leaders - be able to give advise in People leadership while using Honeywell tools, processes, policies etc.
- Provide trainings on Honeywell tools and processes; motivate employee and managers population for using the tools.
- Advise on structure of particular Business;
- Be able to implement structural changes when Business is changing.
- Resolve employee relations issues effectively;
- Conduct internal investigations in conjunction with the appropriate resources.
- Advise on employee package based on the market practice and Honeywell policy - give advise in promotions, hiring, reward, recognition, etc.
- Set up the job leveling and appropriate salary structure in the particular Business.
• HR processes and policies:
- Implement global, country and local processes and policies in the particular Business;
- Participate in country and local policies and processes creation;
- Set up interface with country HR support (admin, payroll, legal, etc.)
- Be responsible for having all processes effectively set up.
• Project Management:
- Be able to lead HR projects at country and local level;
- Actively participate in the projects design and implementation at the Site.
• Communication & Cooperation:
- Communicate strongly and professionally on HR initiatives, news, implementations, etc.
- Set up effective cooperation with all stakeholders.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
• Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
• Minimum 2-3 years of progressively increasing Human Resources experience
• Ability to read and speak English at a proficient level
• Multinational company experience is preferred
• Very good knowledge of current HR trends
• Very good knowledge of the local law and practices
• Experience at driving measurable results & improvements in HR function
• Business partnering & analytical skills
• Ability to coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels
• Project management skills
• Microsoft Office knowledge at experienced level
• Working independently and proactively on the right priorities
• Self-driven person
• Solution oriented approach to challenges and problems
• Ability to create very good relationships with all stakeholders
• Team player
• Ability to manage in a highly matrixed environment
• Flexible & adaptable to demanding & fast-paced work environment
• Become a strong and respected partner to the Leaders
627 00 Brno-Slatina