What you will be doing?
Perform R&D in the area of aircraft intelligent maintenance including technologies for Vehicle Health Management (VHM) / Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) / Prognostic Health Management (PHM) for aerospace, e.g.:
- Development of new / adaptation of existing mechanical systems and component physical models
- Development of degradation models for mechanical systems and components and its injections into the system model
- Validation of models and running simulations to generate data sets for the diagnostics / prognostics development
- Work collaboratively within and/or leading small virtual technology development teams while displaying self-motivation and independence.
- Submit technical papers to refereed conferences and Journals.
- Participate in preparation of internal and external project proposals.
What we expect?
- M.Sc. in Physics / Mechanical Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Science / Electro Engineering
- Experience with modeling and simulation methods
- Experience with physics of failures of mechanical systems and degradations of mechanical systems
- Data analytics and prognostics algorithms
- Technical background
- Hands-on experience with MATLAB Simulink or Python or R
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with work on R&D projects (national or EU)
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
What we value?
- Ph.D. degree in above fields
- Experience in aerospace domain (system diagnostics/prognostics)
- Very good presentation skills