What you will be doing?
- Perform R&D search in the area of aircraft intelligent maintenance including technologies for Vehicle Health Management (VHM) / Condition Based
- Maintenance (CBM) / Prognostic Health Management (PHM) for aerospace, e.g.:
Identify system/component issues (failure modes)
- Design degradation models for selected failure modes
- Propose diagnostics / prognostics solutions on system level
- Participate in implementation and validation of the diagnostics / prognostics solution
- Work collaboratively within small virtual technology development teams while displaying self-motivation and independence
- Assist in proposal writing to secure funding from internal and external funding sources
- Submit technical papers to refereed conferences and Journals
What we expect?
- M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electro Engineering
- Knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems and components (experience with other systems is beneficial - electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.)
- Experience in maintenance and reliability engineering
- Background in aerospace domain
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
What we value?
- Ph.D. degree in above fields
- Experience with other aircraft systems - electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.
- Experience in work on R&D projects (national or EU)
- Experience with team work
- Good presentation skills