System Engineer I
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems, design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
• Requirement definition, design and analysis of Control Systems (Flight Controls, Engine Controls, Cabin Pressure and Environmental Control Systems), including formal documentation
• Design of optimal implementation which follows customer requirements and which is available and transferable to other, future platforms to the fullest possible extent
• Design, execution and analysis of tests for validation and verification of the system functions according to the system and software requirements
• Collaboration with domestic and international engineering teams and customers
• Following of all processes, standards and licenses applicable to the individual programs
• A strong engineering background in fields such as Aero, Electrical or Computer
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Avionics
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
• Previous professional experience with software or system development
• Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Ability to adapt to change with ease
• Multi-tasking and can manage a variety of complicated tasks.
• An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
• Basic knowledge of Matlab/Simulink environment
• Knowledge of Matlab Stateflow environment is an advantage
• Basic knowledge of programming in any commonly used programming languages (C) and script languages (Perl, Python,...)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• Excellent command of English language (level C1)
• Knowledge of Automation and Systems Theory/Control Theory is an advantage
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Interested to work in fast paced, global business environment