Software Engineer II - Appl.
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
Are you interested in Aviation? Do you want to work on modern solutions shaping the Aerospace industry? Then become part of the Honeywell Aerospace team!
Our Aircraft Management Systems (AMS) department is looking for a software engineer. We are engaged in building applications to provide:
• Recovery of flight and performance related data from aircraft
• Visualization and display of data meaningful to end user
• Reduction in cost of operations due to unplanned maintenance activities
• Management of single aircraft or multiple fleets of aircraft
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Communicative command of English language
• Be self-motivated and ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of React JS, MS-SQL
• Full-stack development experience
• Focus on the customer
• Ability to think like an engineer
• Innovation mindset
• Not afraid of documentation
• Work on cool projects driving main Honeywell Aerospace initiatives
• Work in multinational team and company
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of latest aerospace products and technologies
• Opportunity to get a pilot´s license
• Opportunity to build your career with global company
• Daily use of foreign languages