Software Design Engineer
For our team working on new generation of avionics systems we are looking for new colleague at position Software Design Engineer.
We are developing laser and radar based avionics systems bringing technology breakthrough to aerospace and future commercial, military and UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) applications. One LiDAR sensor will replace many current probes and sensors with better accuracy and reliability and provide new capability in detection of air particles, atmosphere scanning, obstacles detection and more.
We are a global team of scientists, hardware and software developers located in USA and EU solving daily challenging tasks to get this technology real. Our customers are commercial aerospace companies like Boeing, Airbus, Dassault, but also space agencies and military.
If you like challenging work on future technology in global company, this position is the right place where you can realize your potential.
Your main responsibility will be software architecture and implementation of new algorithms in C/C++ language.
• Responsibility for software architecture and implementation.
• Work in C/C++ and scripting languages.
• Work with target HW platforms.
• Design of Software Requirements and Software documentation.
• Responsibility for task performance (time, quality, delivery).
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Software and/or Systems Engineering.
• Knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming.
• Good orientation in code and debugging skills.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills.
• Communicative command of English language.
• Knowledge of software life cycle processes is a plus.
• Previous experience in global world-wide teams is a plus.
• Work in multinational team and company.
• Opportunity to travel or work abroad.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of latest aerospace products and technologies.
• Opportunity to get a pilot´s license.
• Opportunity to build your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Enterprise: http://honeywell.com/Pages/Home.aspx
• Aero SBG: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
• Culture Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
• Talent Network: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew
• Career Site: www.careersathoneywell.com